Apr 27, 2011

My Online Diary...

So this is my very first blog here. I actually have so many things in mind but I am now running out of words. Arg! It's like you plan something for so long but then suddenly you forget it. Totally!ahaha.

Eversince, I wanted to be a writer. It's a childhood dream. I grew up having a diary in which I wrote all my imagination and frustrations. Because I really do  love reading. I'm addicted to books. I can actually read a particular book in one day. ( That was before, now I don't have time,huhu.) And now that blogs are everywhere, I also got hooked to it. If I have spare time, you will just see me doing blog hopping. I don't really care if I will only sleep for about 5 hours or less, or I need to do other things. If I started it, no one can really get my attention. Adik noh??

So I really intend to do my own blog, and this is it. It's like a crap I know. You don't need to tell me. Haha. But no matter what this blog will look like, or whatever I might write in the future, I am still proud that atlast I have my own so-called blog. Assuming much.yaaay!

Please bear with me If I make things boring. But whoever have the chance to read this, from the bottom of my heart, THANK YOU.


cye (^_^)

1 comment:

  1. I'm won't get tired Mu. I'll be you number 1 follower. hehe. =)

    ReplyDelete