May 8, 2011

My Top 5 Favorite Blogs

  1. www.divinemlee.com 



The #1 on my list. A dear friend of mine introduced Divine Lee's blog to me. I don't know but there is something in her that was really fab. She's beautiful inside and out. She's very funny and down to earth , inspite of being such a high profile in the society. You can't imagine how she entertained her readers , answering all kinds of questions. She's hilarious. Whether the question is important or not. You would not think that she speaks Beckimese (gay lingo?). I adore her sense of style and how she carry herself. She travels a lot.How I wish I can be like her. She's such a doll for me. Her blog is my stress reliever after a day of work. Yaaay!I'm too obvious now that I like her a lot.






My second fave. She's the first blogger I ever been inlove with. I love everybit of her stories. Her everyday happenings. She is very intelligent and funny. You can see her sincerity in doing things for others. I am fascinated with what she does in life. She also travels a lot. I wanted to be like her. Promise. She's a complete package.



3. http://www.thewalkingrecessionista.com/




I love how creative she is when in comes to fashion. The blog is always updated and it never fails to keep me hooked. No dull moments.She never fails to surprise people with her stunning eccentric fashion.


4. http://www.breakmystyle.com/




  I like her sense of fashion. A true and very well-known fashionista. I am always drooling when she posed all her dress and shoes. Urgh!


 
5. http://itspatriciaprieto.wordpress.com/





I love the way she styles herself.


There's a lot more blogs that I'm in love with but I'm sticking on my title. If I tell you all, maybe you'll finish reading tomorrow. And I don't want to sound preachy, I just need to share this guys so that you'll be able to visit their lovely blogs also. For sure you'll end up getting  hooked also. Good luck to you guys.

Bye...Till the next post.(^_^)

No comments:

Post a Comment