May 31, 2011

Now Playing : S&M



You know what I just learned??This collaboration just started on twitter. Rihanna asked her millions of Twitter followers who they'd like to see her collaborate with. Apparently, most of them replied Britney Spears, and now we have a remix of Rihanna's current single S&M featuring a whole new section sung by Britney . Yaay. Knowing that they're two of the biggest pop star in the world, I just can't resist this song. Can't help but dance with it. Uh-oh!

I love the line, " I may be bad but I maybe perfectly good at it..."
Anyways, if you are curious also what's the meaning of S&M, Mr. Google said it stands for sadism and masochism. If you read the lyrics, it seems that it's right.

I leave you all with that. I hope you enjoy the song. Don't deny. Lol
Till my next post..

Love you all to bits. God Bless you all.(^_^)

No comments:

Post a Comment