May 29, 2011

At the Beach...

It's been two days since the party. Sorry, I felt my post is already late,lol. Not so very me I know, because this blog has been very updated from the very start but lately I'm not myself. Lol.

So this is the part 2 in which I promised you from my last post.


It's Gabriel Adriano/ Kuya Gave for short 11th Birthday. Look at how many cakes he had.Yum!


Group Picture...
Above: at the seashore Below: Inside the house


Above: We did some funny and naughty games. It was a lot of fun.
Below: Another group photo.:)

Meet the Al-Rai angels...



Let me tell you the story behind this picture. So as expected , we grabbed all the opportunity to took all kinds of photos we could actually do. And when I said all, it means at any part of the beach,lol. Since we are not alone there, people started to stare at us. Okay, we are in the Middle East, they have a very conservative culture, and we are there wearing dresses and shorst as if we own the place while the others are wearing their abayas.I mean the women only. The following morning, they eventually complained and the guard told us to wear abayas also.Urgh! So to cut my story short, some Saudi childrens went to us and started to watched us. Then we said they should joined . And that's it, the pictorial began.


Forgive me for this solo shots again..:)


Honestly, this is my favorite picture for that night.
With a lot of things to see and taste  here in Saudi Arabia, I hope that I will have an endless source of new experiences. And of course, I will always share it with you.

Till my next post evryone...
I love you all to bits...(^_^)

2 comments:

  1. Great photos, those cakes look awesome :) & it looks like everyone had a great time :)

    Day By Diva
    Day By Diva

    ReplyDelete
  2. cardigans and dresses? so love it!

    ReplyDelete