May 19, 2011

Letter From Juliet

Dear Baboy,

I know lately we are on the rocks. Trying to work things out  Keeping the love alive. Doing everything to make it easier for us. I know it's hard. I'm aware you're almost near giving up.

You know when you started to tell me that things are already changing, it felt like a huge rock fell right in front of my face. I never realized you are also there, alone, looking for my presence. Sorry for being so selfish. For thinking that's it's only me who's suffering. Feeling so down without even thinking how about you. Crap! I'm such a fool. Sorry..

Thank you for still accepting me no matter what I do. For embracing all my flaws. I know I've been a pain in the ass, but you're there, patiently listening to me. Thank you for being my stress absorber. I can't even imagine a world without you. You are the reason why I still keep on fighting. The only reason why I'm still here. 

I know I already said the word I LOVE YOU a million times. That I always tell you how much I care. How much I miss you. How much I wanted to hug and kiss you. How much thankful I am that God sent you to me. Words can't be enough baboy, to entirely show my gratitude for having you in my life that even if the sun stops on shining, the sky turns gray, the river turned dry, I will never get tired of loving you. Never.

Sorry for everything...
Thank you for loving me...
Thank you for staying with me..
Thank you for accepting me...
Again...I LOVE YOU.

I always pray that you will never get tired of me. That you are the one who was made for me. My destiny. My partner in life. My soulmate. My everything. I don't need anyone else. I need you. Now, tomorrow and for the rest of my life.

I'm so sorry...
I miss you so much that it's killing me.
I love you very much.  I know I will never love someone like this.

Lots of love,
Cye :(

No comments:

Post a Comment