May 25, 2011

Lunch Date

I just came from a lunch date with my MU's and her husband. We had our lunch at a Filipino Food store. Of course I grabbed a delicious tapsilog ( Beef meat, egg and fried rice). Sorry I don't have a photo of it bacause I'm really starving so I immediately ate all. We also bought some foods from Jollibee. I love it, super Pinoy talaga. As if in an instant I want to go back home. We ended up super full, thanks God.

After that we did some window shopping. Lol. I saw some stuff but hell yeah, all we're so expensive. So I just let myself drool and look at them, enough. 



Shoes from Aldo. Super like but diko to carry.:)


Love the dress. And among all the bags I saw, these two are my favorites.

I heart all of this. Promise to buy this next time.:)


Uh Oh. I decided to buy some stuff but ended up realizing I should save money na lang. Lol.
  After almost 2 hours of wandering at the mall, we decided to go home. We need some rest before going to work again. I took some phtos for you guys while I'm on the car.










And I want you to meet my companions..



The lovers..:)


Group photos..:)

That's all guys. I just shared with you what happened to my lunch break. Hope you enjoyed it.

P.S.
 To the lovely couple who's always bringing us outside, thank you so much. love you both.

Bye for now. I love you all to bits.
God Bless You...

No comments:

Post a Comment