May 16, 2011

Sisters In Crime

I just had a talk with my sister a while ago. Did some catching up about our new worlds apart. She's the no.1 reader of my blog maybe because I'm always telling her to. Lol.Anyway,  she was asking me to make a post about them. I thought it was a joke, but hey why not. Honestly I am thinking about it, but I can't make time to finally do it. My bad! Anyway, without further a do, I present to you, my sisters.

I want you to meet first Katrina Joyce Navidad, my crazy sister. Spell C-R-A-Z-Y and that's her. When I'm with her, we just laugh like there's no tomorrow. We always tease each other but rarely get piss off about it. We make boring days an instant fun. You will readily fall in love with how witty she can be. Duh! Sometimes I had doubts if she's okay or not, mentally. Hoho.( I'm dead if she read this.) She loves basketball so much and a die-hard fan of De La Salle Green Archers. She's facinated with color green.  She wants to read but it'll just make her fell asleep. She's fond of writing all sorts of letter for her friends in different way she can do. She's happy to be with.


This was taken @ our house before her Graduation Ball.



She just graduated last April. Today she passed her first ever job interview and got it.Congrats Dude!
 
And of course, our youngest, Kathleen Jayne Navidad. She is now a senior Psychology student at CLSU ( Central Luzon State University). Yes, she's the baby of the family, but you know, compared to me and Katrina, she's more mature. She's the strong and the fighter among our siblings. Guys need to be careful with her. I can see that she can handle things on her own, but we still not allow it too much. Since she's the baby, we are all protective of her. She's moody and hard to handle at times but I still love her. She can be the sweetest when in the mood. We love the same music and do love writing also.




March 25 is her birthday.:)



Here's our pictures together..






My siblings and I are so close. We're like bestfriends. We can talk about anything under the sun. IBeing in an all girl home is a lot of fun. We do love and hate the same things. We grew up with each other arms. We laugh and cried together. Survive each and every trials back to back.

It was hard now that I'm far, but whenever I think of them, it keeps me going. They make my life with purpose. As if without them, I don't know what is happiness all about. Sorry for being so serious this time, they are just too precious to me.

Let me share with you guys the video I made for them.



Since you read it until here, let me say THANK YOU SO MUCH...
Hope you enjoy it.
God Bless You All...(^_^)

No comments:

Post a Comment