May 5, 2011

Boredom Strikes!

Forgive me for doing just a photo update tonight, my brain’s still drained from all day of work. Er..6 days of duty is deadly, I promise. This was taken the other day while we have no patient. ( I'm a nurse, I forgot to mention.) I'm with my housemates/ friends/workmates/playmates...Urgh! And a lot more. So we planned to took funny pictures of us. Better grabbing the opportunity of playing while the cats are away,hihi.

Pose to do No. 1 : WACKY



Meet Carme. One of my dear girlfriend here in Saudi, isnt she funny???

 
Rosie is still figuring what wacky pose to do, this is actually her wackiest ever!


Me doing some apathetic pose..Eew!



Kinda scary huh???Yaay!



Pose to do No. 2 : SUICIDAL

 

Yeah, im crazy, I admit,hihi!


Is it really painful or not????


Seems like choking isn't a good idea, right???

 

Suicide nowadays are weird..Tsk!

Shiela, you better stop it!Now!Hihi!

 
Pose to do No. 3: NORMAL

 

Sitting around the clinic's table, I hope my doctor won't pop up in the door, I'm dead!


Isn't she lovely????




They said it was a stolen but I ruined it!Yaay!

See how crazy we can be. Life are stressful at times and we all have to unwind . Do some silly things. Be a kid once more. Play with your friends. It won't hurt you, it's actually a good thing to relax.

Do you have some funny photos up there with you're girlfriends??I will be glad to also see it.
Bye for now, God bless...:)




No comments:

Post a Comment