May 14, 2011

T.G.I.F. (Thanks God It's Friday)

The other night was a blast.

It was my friend's birthday actually . We was supposed to go to another party to celebrate. What we had in mind is partying all night in a close-door dance floor, like what we had before. But for some reasons, the venue changes. It was now in a beach resort somewhere. As in we're all shock. Hoho. Can you guys imagine, we are wearing high heels shoes and  make-up and  then suddenly we will go to the beach. Crap. We tried to relax but shoot we had the wrong outfit. No problem upon arriving because we are still wearing our Abaya ( a robe-like dress, worn by some women in parts of the Islamic World) which is a must here. But we will still end up removing it .So to cut the story short, we have no choice but to flaunt it. Yaay! Thanks God, we had our slippers with us. A big thanks also because our theme for that event is summer. We always have this agreement that in every occasion we're in, we should have a particular theme. And all must cooperate with it.


The whole Al-Rai girls with our Mami Doc. ( @ the center wearing purple blouse)


We arrived at around 11:30 pm. The whole resort was full of guest already. Most are Filipinos. Most are in their best swimming attire. And we had our own theme, who cares,hihi!

I will give you a photo diary of what had happened last night. Hope you'll enjoy it.


Is it too obvious that we're happy???




Not getting tired most specially in taking photos..



Eat..Eat..Eat...Shoot!

A table full of yummylicious foods. Actually, we spend a lot of time grabbing whatever food we can munch in. A nice sound system courtesy of the laptop of our neighbors. Three swimming pools along side. An over-looking view of the sea.  A lot of pretty women and cute guys. Equals fun, fun,fun,,fun. I was happy seeing a lot of Filipinos there. It felt like home.


I'm with my MU's. ( Carme, me and Rosie)

Okay, I won't deny that I'm HAPPY.Hoho!

On the left is the birthday girl, May. Me and Carme.Teehee!


The child in me came up. Can't help palying on the sand.:)

Nice one Cye..I tell to myself, Sorry,hihi!


This is Baher Villas in the morning. Haayyy.During the night you can't  see it, but when the sun started to rise, I ended up saying, "What the heck, I'm in this place the whole night??"



A stranger took this photo. Thanks Kuya!

It was suppose to be a jump shot, but look at this,Urgh!

Love this picture to the ninth power!hihi!

Woah! Okay you guys rock!


All in all, it was a great experience!
We had a fantastic time lolling on the beach. I enjoyed every minute with them. I am so blessed to have them in this world full of homesickness.
I am also super happy for the birthday girl, she got the best gift ever, Oppps!
And I know, once again, I overeat..Uh oh!

How was your weekend guys???Hope you enjoyed it as well.

i love you to bits...
God Bless You all...

No comments:

Post a Comment