May 3, 2011

Breaking Dawn...



My own Edward is actually thousand miles away from me, Aww!

 Forgive me for this quick post.I just happen to saw a picture of Edward and Bella and I can't wait to see the next Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn. It's the fourth and final novel so I'm kind of freaking out that it will going to be the last. I can't get enough of it. It's not just a vampire flick for me. I saw a unique romance there though I know it won't happen in real life. It's impossible. Yet still it is one of the best love story someone had ever written. Sorry, it's sort of obvious now that I'm a big fan.


I already read the book and now I'm dying to see how it will turn-out in the big screen. The book has been so romantic. The first part includes Bella's marriage and honeymoon at Isle Esme, which happened to be in Brazil. She will also get pregnant with a half-vampire child named Renesmee. Which I found so fascinating. The second part is about Jacob's perspective. About his wolf pack and his side in Bella's pregnancy and giving birth. The last part is my favorite. It is when she became one of them already. It was a painful transformation but knowing how deeply inlove Bella and Edward with each other, it was all worth it. So many things happened that when you're actually reading it, you will sometimes found yourself having some palpitations because of fear and excitement. If beginnings are tricky, endings are fraught with difficulties.

.
IF Edward Cullen is the first person I'll see every morning, that's paradise.
 
Wedding night scene. Weeeh!




If I'm afraid, I know someone who will hold me like this...


I'm honestly on Jacob side ever since but I'm just too inlove with Edward. Yaaay!
 
Their lovely daughter, Renesmee.
 I'm already counting down the date just like you. According to what I googled,  the movie's part 1 will be release this November 18, 2011. Im too excited and I just can't hide it,haha.Breaking Dawn is the long awaited and highly anticipated end to the tale of vampire Edward and human Bella’s impossible romance. And I honestly felt sad about it.

Sorry guys if I'm such a fan. I doubt if no one will understand me because I know most of us fell inlove with this series. And now that it will soon come to an end, I felt heavyhearted.

Do you fell the same???? :(

No comments:

Post a Comment