Jun 10, 2011

Crazy Little Thing Called Love

What's up guys??

Last night I watched the first Thai movie I've ever seen and I highly recommend it to all of you. ( My blog post title isn't too obvious, right? )

Yeah, honestly it was a typical highschool-puppy-love-kind-of-story but it is a breath of fresh air, very light, very heartwarming, very touching, a heartbreaker story and I really had goosebumps especially the part when she ( her name is NAM, an ugly-duckling which turned into a beautiful swan later on) confessed her feelings for Shone( the super cute/ yummy guy) since the very beginning. Okay, sorry for being so talkative. It's like you can share the same story, that somehow you also did the same thing when you we're young and so inlove. Love that feeling.



Meet Nam. From being a nerd who turned into a very pretty young lady because she wants to get the attention of the love of her life.




SSSUUUUPPER Cute..Yaaay!


Her lovely BESTFRIENDS...Haay.


One of the most romantic scene in the movie.


My fave scene. The one I'm talking about that I really cried. This is when she told her real feeling but end up knowing he's with someone else na. I know how it felt.Shoot!


Both pretty. With chemistry.


Their teacher was so funny.:)


I can't exactly tell you how worthy it is of your time, you really need to see it for yourself.

I laughed, smiled and cried in this movie. Maybe because I missed being too much inlove with someone. Sorry to include that, this is a movie review, why do I have to squeeze in my personal issues here? haha.

Here's the trailer folks...



If you already watch the movie, do you share the same sentiments??
If not, what are you waiting for?? Watch it na...

God Bless you all guys..

P.S. I'm starting to believe that I'm OK already. I can do this,hahaha.

2 comments: