Jun 12, 2011

Now Playing : Today My Life Begins



Here's another recommended song for you guys. My sister told me about this and upon hearing it, I just said, "Is this for me??"hihi.

Anyway, I just love the lyrics and of course I'm a huge fan of Bruno Mars. I once said that if he's going to ask me to marry him, I'll tell him anytime, anywhere.hehe. Just kiddin.

My Fave line on the song??
I've been working hard so long
seems like pain has been my only friend
my fragile heart's been done so wrong
i wondered if I
I'd ever heal again

oh just like all the seasons never stay the same
all around me i can feel a change (oh)

i will break these chains that bind me, happiness will find me
leave the past behind me, today my life begins
a whole new world is waiting it's mine for the taking
i know i can make it, today my life begins

Whew. Maybe my life really begins now. After that dreadful downfall, I must start fixing my life. Back to normal sabi nga nila. It doesn't end with...him.( Uyy, bitter ako!:)

Enjoy your sundays guys. Today is my Family Day and I watched the Holy Mass already. Time for our loved ones and to our Almigthy God.

God Bless you all..
Till my next post.(^_^)

No comments:

Post a Comment