Jun 26, 2011

Happy Birthday !!!

One of the most important person in my life is celebrating her birthday today. Tahdan! My NANAY. So I am now telling the whole world ( though she won't prefer this,haha.) how much I thank God for another year with us.

Nay, on your special day, I would like to express how important your presence is to me. Hope you know how much you’re appreciated. And how much you’re loved.

Happy Birthday!



Having a mother like you while growing up was the greatest gift anyone could ever have given me. I wouldn't ask for more. You are more than enough for us. Thank you for shaping us into a person who we like and we are proud to be.

Thank you for your unwavering support through out our journey.

Thank you for telling us not to give up when we said we couldn’t do it any more.

Thank you for doing everything just to make us happy.

Thank you for the sacrifices that you and tatay made.

Thank you thank you thank you. For a million things, for everything. I don’t know what I would do without you.




You're like a sister to me, a barkada, a bestfriend, a playmate, a father/mother rolled into one.









From Tatay and your 3 angels, Happy Birthday...


Super proud Nanay...

Now that we are mature enough, we still remain a 'silly kid' in your eyes. Thank you for lending us a shoulder to cry, a lap to rest, hands to catch hold of us whenever we fall.

Happy Happy Birthday Nay. I know you're sad that I'm not there with you. But I know you do understand. We love you so much. ( i know iiyak ka pag nabasa mo to, for sure.)
Last thing na lang, I just want to say that when I grow up I want to be like you.Period.

God Bless you all guys...
Have a blessed Sunday..(^_^)

No comments:

Post a Comment