Jun 25, 2011

Grow Old Without You


I was surfing the net a few days ago when I stumbled upon this and I thought I’d share it with you…


I was deeply touch by this and I really wanted to cry upon seeing it but of course I didnt. I battled the urge actually. If I made myself in tears again, would it help me in anyway? No, right?? Lol.

Once in my life, I also thought that I'm going to grow old with one particular person, but it doesn't end like that. So somehow, I felt I can relate on this though I think his situation is different on mine.

Whew! Enough for the DRAMA. Life is really full of unexpected events, happy and sad. We just all need to go with the flow and get ourselves back. If you're with the one you love right now, tell her/him how much you appreciate them. While they are there, beside you. And for someone like me, waiting is always worth it. She/He will come along, sooner or later at times that we least expected.

God Bless You All guys...
Keep Safe and dry Philippines..:)

No comments:

Post a Comment