Jun 15, 2011

Insanity Strikes

Sorry for being out of sight this past few days. I'm starting to became lazy. I don't know why. Or maybe I do know but I'm not entertaining the idea. Uh OH, still on the denial stage. Don't worry I'm sure I can handle this. Oh la la. One day I can proudly say that I already move on.Yaay!

Now I'm supposed to go to bed and sleep but here I am, obviously making daldal again. Insomnia? I'm at that point. Not sure why blogging seems to be the most possible thing to do at this hour because I really cannot form organized sentences ... but uh, here's my attempt at a post. My apologies if I make no sense.

I love to take photos recently on my no-magawa-no-makausap moments. And I want you to see how crazy I am. I think this is the side effects of what I'm going through,lol.

My doctor went home early, so I grabbed the opportunity and made some Pa-cute poses. EEw!

While others are busy, I silently turn -on my YOU CAM and made fun of it's amusing effects.:)


Last night, did some hair relax, and right after that I told my MU to took some photos of mine. Hihi.

I'm just enjoying my life as of the moment. It was hard, I won't deny it, but the mere fact that I can truly  feel the love and care of my family and friends, it's more than enough. I know I can surpass this. I want them to know that the pain they brought me made me stronger in a lot of ways. I'm not mad but I'm just sad that someone can be happy inspite of hurting someone so much. I really can't do that. And if ever in the future I'll be in the same situation, I'll do my best to not make somebody in pain. Because I absolutely know HOW it felt.

And the best thing for me to do now is to patiently wait... for how long, no one really knows but you know what they say about waiting... In the end, it's always worth it. 

God Bless you all...
Hope you're all HAPPY...

P.S. Thank you Carme for being my photographer and Ate Mina for fixing my hair though you're so tired. Love you all...

No comments:

Post a Comment