May 11, 2011

Window Shopping

Hey guys..
Yay! I am alive..I am utterly fine though pretty stressed at work.
Just a quick photo update today since I really have a lot of errands to do.
Just a quick reminder that I still exist. ;)

Yesterday is our salary and right after work we flew to our monthly grocery thing. Here are some of the photos...



Need to rest while others are busy..:)

 
Awwww..I want these.

 
A must have soon...Hihi!

 
Sorry for this,,I'm drooling..Urgh!

 
Group photo without me..Tsk!


Now I'm here..Yahoo!!!


I think he's Indian..Thank you for smiling with us.:)


Got to do some posing..Yaaay!


Someday we'll buy that..okay???hihi!















Need to have a swatch soon..
 



So tired in this photo..huhu.

 I spend an awful lot of time there drooling over shoes. Drooling over stuff I can´t afford at the moment. But there is always someday,hihi. I'm so excited. I now have in mind my must have before returning to the Philippines. Yaay for me!

We got home at around 1 am. So tired and exhausted but we had fun.
A full stomach and a happy heart. What more can you ask for???

Till my next post everyone..
I love you all to bits...(^_^)

No comments:

Post a Comment