Apr 30, 2011

Shopping to the Max!

  
I am so damn excited yesterday. Why? It's my first day-off for almost 2 months.Whew! I actually work my ass off, so it was a breath of  fresh air. To be able to slept at 9 hours in the morning and go out with my girlfriends.
So yesterday, we went to RAMEZ ( a shopping center here in Dammam). Where all stuffs are affordable. Yeah, Happy na kami dun. All were kuripots kasi.Ooppps! I'm just being honest. We have to buy an outfit for the upcoming party this May. A birthday celebration of two of the sweetest person that I know. So super kalurky talaga ang pag-ikot namin, searching for some cute dresses that will not cost too much money. After for almost 5 hours shopping, we all found our outfit.haha


During prayer time, the mall needs to close. So we ended up sitting outside a store and gave our feet some rest. Thanks God!
 
Nagutom ako so I ate popcorn. No choice I can't see any foodstore,huhu.




Thanks to my red-comfy-flat shoes for not giving me a paltos,hehe.
 
 I can't take a picture of the dress I bought. Because I'm not sure if keri ko talaga isuot yun. Pang-girl kasi, baka kidlatan ako. I hope I can give justice to it. Yaaaay! It will be a disaster, I know. Let me share to you what else I grabbed at the mall.
 

Who said I like pink?! Ayoko kaya! I bought a new pair of duty shoes.:)



My first ever girly shoes. It's not so ME kasi I'm not lady-like but kaylangan eh.haha.

When we got home, all was so sleepy and just wanted to rest. By tomorrow, we will have work again. Arg! But take note, we still managed to have a dress rehearsal. Kaloka! Giving each other compliments, comments and suggestion in order to make everyone pretty for the upcoming party. It was so nice having them to tell you what's good on you and what's not. 

I enjoyed the day though it was too tiring. When you are here in Saudi, going out was actually an opportunity. This is not a free country. Sad but true. But I'm not saying I don't like here, my work is here. And I love my work. Superb!

Bye for now guys. Need to rest kasi lagot na naman ako kay Baboy. God Bless Us all.(^_^)

 P.S.
 Do you know any store who sell CONFIDENCE? I need it so badly. Please inform me. Hihi. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment