Aug 23, 2012

Public Display of Insanity


From now on, I really do promise to update this blog every once in a while. It became so stagnant for so long. And I felt bad because I want this blog to be my mini-diary of what had happened to my  life someday. I'm picturing myself showing this to my future children and telling them the stories behind every post and pictures. Whew. I hope so.

For those who don't know me, I really do love taking pictures. With everything that's cute, unique and with those people who I dearly love. With 71 albums in facebooks, an instagram and jux account ( https://lifeasweknowit.jux.com/ ) and a lots of saved folders in my lappy . That's enough proof I guess.

Warning: A photo vomit of our latest pictures in the kingdom.


With my MU when we went to Captain Ali's Farm.


I call her " BHOI" because we are the not-so-lady-like in the group.

With my "BOK". Ang kulit. :))


Of course, with my best pal in the kingdom.
The MU's. Nangapitbahay early in the morning.

My Al-Rai Angels.

Spell F-U-N-N-Y.

When Insanity strikes.
 And so sorry to include me being so narcissistic once again. Blame those nights when you can't think of anything to do. haha.




Forgive Me. Haha.


Cut my hair and curl it the other day. What do you think???


If it happened that you are already tired of seeing my face, you can just close the page. It's my humble blog so I can say nor post anything I like. Sorry. :P

Anyway, it's time to say goodbye. It's friday tomorrow but I have an overtime duty so no rest for this week. Though I may sound complaining, honestly I'm not. I'm going home soon so I need some money..money..money. haha. Chos.

Thank you for dropping by. Wishing you all a good sleep and a nice day ahead. God Bless everyone.















No comments:

Post a Comment