Nov 5, 2012

October Photo Diary






                   1. First Starbucks in the Kingdom.

                   2. Of course with my dear MU's.

                   3. I miss Ate Shie. Come back soon mate..

                   4. Coffee. Love.

                   5. A sweet note from someone.

                   6. Twin angrybirds keychain for u. ^-^

                   7. My family/friends/sisters/colleagues.

                   8. Ooops. This quote is cute. Haha.

                   9. What I do when bored??

                   10. My junkies. (Journal and a lots of colored pens. )

                   11. I'm currently addicted to Nikita now.

                   12. Missing my babies. No school No playmates.

                   13. Birthday Cake. Thank you so much.

                   14. Birthday Surprise Cake. They're are the sweetest.

                   15. With my best pal and the birthday girl also. MU.

                   16. Summer with Waren. ^-^










post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment