Jan 14, 2012

The MU's

I've always been so lucky in terms of friends. I don't know if I've been so good in my past life to deserve all of them  but I'm very thankful. Really.

Getting out in my comfort zone was a lot harder than expected. I already fixed my mind about the need to cope up quickly in a strange place, but being in the exact situation was quite striking. It wasn't easy at all.Yet GOD was so kind. He send me angels to guide me. Same individuals who can totally understand all my fears and doubt because we all felt the same way. I want you to meet my two MU's, Carme and Ate Rosie.


We just knew each other by name. This was the time that we are fixing our papers before going here in Saudi. We had a quick lunch on the street. What are we eating anyway ?? I don't know also.
 
It started when we applied for the job. Let me just emphasize that it was not easy. It took as five long months to fixed everything. The waiting period was quite depressing. We are not sure if we are hooked by an illegal recruitment agency or that's normal. We don't know anything, we are all first-timers. But fortunately, God heard our prayers and on October 18, 2010, the five of us  had our flight to the Kingdom. It was a connecting flight, Manila to Bharain and then to Dammam, Saudi Arabia. Our trip from Manila to Bharain went well. We arrived safe and sound. We stayed there for almost eight hours, just doing sight-seeing with the things that was telling us that "Oops! We are really in a strange place".  Bharain is a beautiful country from inside the airport. So this is it, the highlight of the story, when we are supposed to enter the airplane the crew said that the three of us had an expired visa. I can't explain by words how we felt that time. We fought the urge to cry though we want to, we tried to communicate with the airport personnel though our fears are overflowing inside us. We are held by the immigration and said that if somenone would not get us there we might be going back to the Philippines. You know how it felt when you thought you are already there but suddenly something will come up and BLAg! You lost! Ate Rosie and me was speechless all the time. I was honestly shocked with the way things went. Thanks GOD, Carme was there and she became our strength.

First Timers. You can see in our faces that we are still excited with the new environment.

Meet Summer, Meren and Cysie. We bought as a gift for ourselves and name it by the combinations of our name. Cute!

This was the time we go out here. We are so happy because it's like we're free from our cage. Haha.


MU stands for Moved On actually because of what we experienced in Bharain. Don't know how it became U instead of O.


Right to Left: Carme is the craziest among us. She's a very straight forward kind of person. If it's true, she'll gonna tell you straight to your face. She'll stand by you no matter what. She's my shield and strength at times. ( Me at the middle, no need to expalin myself,haha.) Ate Rosie is my ATE, literally. She's a very silent, a woman with few words. She thinks and acts maturely. She have a long patience in terms of me and Carme being so childish at times. Love her.


I do love this two girls a LOT.


Carme and her husband always brought us outside to unwind. Yaay!


The MU's with their uniforms. Urgh!


They add a little spice in my life in here. Thanks!


In every place and occasion, we always made sure that we have a "MU" picture.



















To my ever dearest MU's, I want you to know how much I appreciate the friendship. For taking good care of me when I'm such a baby. For the patience and love though I sucks sometimes. For always standing beside me. For loving me in your own little ways and at the same time accepting my flaws. For being my "ATE", friend, bestfriend, boyfriend and a lot more. You two are such a gift from heaven to me.

This post is my simple way on showing how much I LOVE you both. I'm so blessed to have you. No doubt about that.

Kudos for this Lifetime Friendship...(^_^)

No comments:

Post a Comment