Feb 4, 2012

DREAM GIRLS

This is one of THOSE nights. When you suddenly felt sad. When you're so stress from work. When there's too much on your plate that you think you can't handle it anymore. During those times, I don't have anything to hold on but my FAMILY. Gosh! Be ready for my short drama tonight, I'm just feeling so blue. I also miss writing, it's been a long time. It's my outlet, bare with me guys.

How I WISH I could shout out loud how much I miss my sisters...
How I WISH I could go back home even for a day though it isn't enough...
How I WISH I could laugh and cry with them once again...
How I WISH I could treat them every month and go somewhere we wanted to experience ever since...
My two sisters are my two BEST buddies. We know each other from head to toe, the good and even our worst side, no more secrets. We witness each others ups and down. Just by one look, we already knew when we're happy and when we're at our lowest. We talked about everything under the sun. Having siblings which have little age gap was absolutely good because you can grew up together. It was the advantage of my parents marrying at early age, it was a blessing in disguise. Thank you for that Mr. Destiny.

I remember one time when we are talking about our future while having merienda. We decided to live in a compound someday. When we get married and have kids, we need to be near each other. In case of any future problems that may come up, atleast we can still depend on each other. We agreed that who'll have the chance to go first in abroad, she'll find a way to bring her sisters along. We promised we will give our parents a rest house in Samar.( My Nanay and Tatay grew up in Samar and I was also born there.) What can be  happier than  them being together and just enjoying the company that they miss during the long years of being away from each other. We wanted to give our Tatay the car that he really wanted ever since. We promised to take good care of two of the most important people in our lives and give them a happy and comfortable life when they grow old together.

It was an afternoon full of dreams and promises. I will never forget it. I hope we can somehow achieved everything we talked about.

For now, we don't have choice but to catch up through net. :(








I love my sisters so much. No matter what will happen in the future I will stand by them, whatever it takes. I think that's my mission, to take GOOD care of my sisters and parents until I grow old.


Thank you for listening or should I say reading, anyways I appreaciate the effort. I hope everyone is safe back home. GOD Bless Everyone...

P.S.
Everybody is getting sick and I'm so worried. What's the use of me being a nurse when he's so far away from me. Awww! Get well soon my dear Kuya.

No comments:

Post a Comment