Mar 5, 2012

Random Thoughts

HELLO GUYS !!!

Sorry for the long hiatus of this blog. The writer was just too lazy to give time to sit down and think. Her mind was so occupied nowadays. Gosh! I really don't know what happened but this year has a lot of good and bad news . I know everybody can relate that there's a part of the day when you really felt sad out of nothing. Maybe we knew the reason but we deny the truth. It always happens to me lately. It's when the world was too loud and there you are sitting, physically present but your mind isn't there. Gosh! If a car needs some tune up, I think I really do need some rest. I've been working my ass off for and I'm starting to get tired. Not that I'm complaining but everybody needs a break. But how...I don't know. I hope I'm not getting too contagious already. I'm so sorry.
I'll just keep it to myself what are those things that are bugging me but I prayed that eventually everything will go back to normal. Everything will make sense because everything happens for a reason. My faith with HIM are the only strength I've got right now. I know He will never let me face this alone. I'm always with him.

I know you're too tired of my drama already so I better stop it. Need to shift the topic. Yeah! So it's another one of those days that I really want to write what's on my mind. Random things that I don't know if it's worth reading but I still want to make daldal. Haha.
     ♥ I remember when I first had a glanced with the trailer of The Vow last year. I'm so excited to watch it for two main reasons-  because first it was another Nicholas Sparks Novel ( which means it's something worth anyone's time) and second it's another Dear-John-The-Nothebook-A-Walk-To -Remember kind of movie again. Finally, I watched it the other day. And I was like Hmmmm. Oh no, I don't know what's wrong with me but it has no impact to me unlike the other novels. I'm nothing against the movie , really, maybe it's just me. But can I just say that Channing Tatum really did a great job. Not that I'm bias because I like him since the Step Up days but he's becoming a real actor lately. Oh I forgot to mention, he's such a hottie. No question about that.
     ♥ I know you already heard this songs but for my playlist, they're still hot . Best in late ang appreciation ko sa mga new songs. Gosh!


Stereo Heart ft. Adam Levine by Gym Class Heroes




You Da One by Rihanna


    Someone Like You by Adele
What Makes You Beautiful by One Direction


     ♥ Lately, I  always found myself listening to Whitney Houston songs. I just realized I was a fan and I'm sad when I heard she's gone. Her songs had a huge impact in all of us. I remember that her Greatest Love of All was our Elementary Graduation Song. I do love her Where Do Broken Heart Go and Saving All My Love For You. Oh wait, have you seen this video from the Dubai Fountain as a tribute for her?! It is so stunning and breath-taking.

I realized I miss writing. I miss crying my heart out though I'm not sure who's going to read this. But, to you, whoever you are, Thank YOU. So much. I wish I can give you a hug. Would that be okay???

To my Tito get well soon. We'll passed through this and everything will go back to normal again. I'll see you when I get home. I love you.

To my sister who's going to take the board exam next week, GOODLUCK. I know God will guide you the same way He guide me when I did the exam. Whatever happens, we'll stand by you. I love you so much.

To all those people who I dearly miss ( You know who you are ), I want to say I MISS YOU So Much. Ano daw?? Haha!!

And to everyone, May the LORD GOD bless us always. Teecee! (^_^)

No comments:

Post a Comment