Mar 12, 2012

10 Things I Want to THank For

Before hitting the sack, I listed the 10 things that I want to Thank for the last few weeks.

10. I forgot my insurance card in a hospital where I did my check-up last week. Though I want to punch myself about it, I just accepted the fact that there's nothing new with it. So an angel kept it and I said I'll come back if work will allow me again. And then, accidentally, when we did our monthly grocery thing last Thursday, I bumped into this angel. Gosh! Destiny was so good at me. 

9. It's payday without cut salary and with increase. Yaay! It was such a huge help. And because of that, I bought a new white shoes as reward for myself this month. I've been using my 4-years old  duty shoes and I know she wants some rest already.

8. Patients are continuously coming . Everyday was like a battle of doing your job properly and at the same time pushing your patience up to its last blow. But I'm always thankful I have my "MU" with me. It's like we're the extension of each other. Same movements, same thinking, same strategies, same speed and same kamalditahan. Bring it on!

 7. Finally, my sister took the board exam last Sunday. She had a two long and tiring months of review at PNU. We do believed  that she can do it! May GOD bless each and every examinees on that day.

6. Every morning, it;s a routine that I have my textmate though I'm at work, my Nanay. I do love our relationship right now. It was so open that  I can tell everything to her. No more fears and doubts because I know she can understand it no matter what. And the best thing about it, I can say I LOVE YOU in most of the messages, unlike before. She is my bestfriend ever since.

5. Little sister is now perfectly fine. No more pain due to the accident last two weeks. Just a little bit of trauma I guess. I always admire how strong she is and I know she handled it very well. But I still wish I was there with her during those times.

4. Old and new friends are still in reach. Got to exchange personal messages with my girl and guy bestfriends this week. Got to spend an enough time to just say that though we have our own problems right now, we're still there for each other. Keeping in touch with them is a must for me. I can't just lose them. No way.

3. After such a long time, I fed my soul last Sunday and watched the Holy Mass. It's very refreshing and overwhelming. I felt my life burdens became such an easy baggage right now. Father Orbos shared a lot during the Homily. He just went to India and learned the most common greetings there Namaste which means I respect the God in you together with a bow. He encourage everyone to say it to anyone you meet everyday.

2. I'm returning to my own self. Not sick anymore. Health is wealth. Really.

1. Tatay is safe and healthy. Nanay is so tired but still so strong. My two younger sisters are becoming more of a mature person and I'm nothing but so proud about it. There's a family problems but we're helping each other. And that what matters.


There's a lot of things that I want to add on this list. But it will surely take a long time. We're all so blessed if we just look at the brighter side of things. Everyday and everyone of us is always such a blessing. I hope we can always see the beautiful petals instead of the torn.

Anyway, I'm wishing everyone is safe and healthy. God speed everyone. Be happy. Life is so short. (^_^)

No comments:

Post a Comment