Mar 9, 2012

I.N.S.P.I.R.A.T.I.O.N 1

"No dreamer is ever too small; no dream is ever too big." -Anonymous -

It's FRIDAY, my blogging day, but as much as I want to stay long in front of the laptop and do some talking once again, I have something to do. So I'll make this quick.

By the way, lately I've been sleeping late because I'm getting hooked with PINTEREST. It's a pinboard-styled social photo sharing website. You'll see what other people find interesting. And you'll end up admiring every little photo in it because somehow you love those stuffs too. Yaay! I do want to make an account but I'm too lazy. Poor me! I hope soon I'll make one.

Let me show you some of the photos I love.

What a lovely closet.


I do love scrapbooking. I don't think anyone was too old enough for this kind of things. It runs in the blood, I guess. Really.


A cute drawer inside your room. Those designs made it so adorable.

Since I'm a book lover, I plan something like this. I hope so.

Waking up in this beautiful bedroom will be so difficult. Gosh, I would rather choose to cudle in it all day.

Simple but so cozy. I like this one for my younger sister. Yaay!

This is my dream bedroom. What more can I ask for ??

I want to give this to my Nanay as a gift. Waah!

It's a nice corner doing some writing, isn't it??



Those pillows are so so pretty. I love everything that is colorful.


How about a coffee break with the one you love every afternoon in this heavenly place ??!

I'm imagining grabbing a nice book or having a power nap in this superb stunning place.
I love balloons. How about a surprise like this upon waking up on the day of your birthday ??
Do you share the same sentiments about all those photos??? Dreaming was quite a hobby lately. Forgive me. But there something in it that inspire us more to make it in reality, right??!

Got to go guys. I have an overtime duty in a few and I need to rush things again. Urgh! Hope you're not getting tired reading all my non-sense stuffs. But sharing it with all of you makes me happy.

God Bless Everyone. Keep safe and sound. And Please be healthy. Promise ???

P.S.
To my dearest Nanay, stay strong. How I wish I'm with you right at this moment. I love you so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment