Oct 16, 2011

All in ONE

Last Friday was a blast. We went to Safwa to celebrate the birthdays of five persons. And luckily, I'm one of them. ( Thank you so much.) October is full of events, so our Mami Doc decided to put it all in one day.

I want you to meet the celebrants. I'll start from the left, Carme, Kuya Jun ( Mami Doc's husband), Afrah, Me, and Kuya Deney ( Mami Doc's son). Ate Cleng is not here in the photo but it her bday also. They asked as to stand near the table and they sang Happy Birthday. Aaaw! Honestly,I wanted to cry that time, I miss back home, but I fight the urge because I don't want to sound OA. Whew! Enough for my so-called drama.:(

We don't know where to look. There's a lot of cameras. Yaay!
So anyway, I want to show you the place. I can't remember the exact name since I'm so excited to just get down in the car and see what's inside. Forgive Me! This is the garden outside. I didn't have a photo inside but it was so accomodating and comfy. A lot of rooms, receiving areas, kitchen. But my favorite is the huge pool inside. I know, it's my fault, I don't have any picture because we readily jumped and just enjoy the water. Yaay!




Our mami doc fixed everything that day. Everyone brought some foods for the table. The whole place was jam-pack. It was a day made to just relax and enjoy. We ate like there's not tomorrow. Burp!


We're all so full. yummy!

Warning:
This is gonna be one heck of a photo heavy post but I hope you all enjoy. All these shots are the proof of our " Kalokohan " and " Kulitans" that day. I really felt so bless when I'm with them.



Talking about close-up shots????Haha!
 

Uh!Oh! Sarap lang tumawa...(^_^)


The people behind my smiles though I'm far away from HOME...


A photo with our Kuya JUn..Pahiram muna Mami Doc???


“The happiest girls are the prettiest girls!”

Complete Family...(^_^)
 

Of course, a cute shot with my MU's..(^_^)


Since we are all kids at heart, we do love the swing outside. Yehey!


With our Kuya Apol...:)




Super happy with the gifts we received. Laki ng tawa ko!Haha!


Sorry for including this..:P



Favorite Couple Award goes to....hehe.



Mami Doc, making sermon to our Kuya's while posing. Haha!
This day wouldn't be possible without our MAMI DOC. What a lonely life in the kingdom without you. I will never get tired of saying how thankful we are for coming into our lives. You and your lovely family are really a gift from GOD.

This was our Pre- Birthday celebration. It was still so early but it felt cloud-9 na. Thank you everyone. Thank you for making us HAPPY. I love you all..

Octoberfest talaga ang drama this month. Lurve it!

God Bless Us All...(^_^)


No comments:

Post a Comment