Oct 10, 2011

Surprise Party

This was a very late post. It has been in my drafts for almost a month now. Forgive me.

I'm always been thankful that I've been bless with a happy family. That was actually an understatement. Word's aren't enough how can I describe the home I grew up and the people behind it. My tatay may have been far but God has always been good to us. We survived though it was kinda hard. We found strength with each other arms.

Last July, my Tatay had his vacation in the Philippines for almost two months after five years. It was the moment we are all looking forward. To finally be with our Tatay who, sadly, spent most  of his time abroad. The saddest part of the story, I'm not there. Aww!

We, together with my two sisters, planned a surprise party for our parents before he'll go back to Italy. The plan was to celebrate all the important events in a year, in one day. Yeah! You read it right. And since, unfortunately, I am thousand miles away from them, I just gave some support and my 2 sister do the rest. I am very thankful to have a very cooperative and sweetest daughters in the world. ( Sorry if I claimed that, you do it also in your own way,hehe.)

The preparation itself. Ina is busy doing stuffs.


It was a very simple dinner. But it's the thought that counts, right?!


the dining table and the two chairs for the main visitors of the event.


New year, Valentines, Christmas, Anniversary and Birthdays in one day.


For the King and Queen of the night and in our lives.


Meet the whole family,haha. Don't eat that.Please!


Cakes are expensive to represent all the events kaya yan na lang,haha. (^_^)


They need to close their eyes.






My nanay was always iyakin. Sa kanya namin namana yan,hehe.


Sorry for being blurred. My tatay and nanay with a painting done my Kuya Topeng. ( Nanay's Brother)



Close-up look...

So that's it. I am happy with what happened because we achieved what we wanted from the very start. To make the two of the most important people in our lives HAPPY. To make them feel special in our own little ways. To make them realized how much we owe everything that we became because of them. To show them how thankful we are for all those years of bringing up.To literally express how much we LOVE them.

Though I am not there physically, I make it to a point that they can still feel my presence. They are my precious gems and the only wealth I'm not going to exchange for anything.

Thank you for reading.
God Bless you all and your family. Appreciate them while you're capable of doin it.

P.S.
With God's grace, next year, me and my Tatay will have a vacation together in the Philippines.

No comments:

Post a Comment