Dec 16, 2011

Dear Santa...

Hello Friends, Hello December!!

How are you all doing? I hope all is well with everyone. We're almost in the mid of December and the ambiance of the Holiday Season is getting intense. Seven days to go and it's Christmas. Everyone back home is now so busy for the most awaited feast of the year. Advance Happy Birthday our Dear Papa Jesus.

The saddest part of this is, YES, I am here in the kingdom, where there is no Christmas. Sorry I really have no hard feelings about them having no celebration like us. But what makes me unhappy is that for the second time around, in my entire existence, I will not celebrate it with my family. Me being so melodramatic is coming back once again. Sorry guys.

With the festive season fast approaching, it somehow made me realized how much I really miss back HOME. I miss how it felt to start Christmas on Septem-BER, the parties everywhere, the carols of your neighbors, the gift givings,  the famous Simbang gabi, Noche buena and a lot more.

I suddenly thought about writing this because I heard some Christmas songs. And it starts there. Homesickness attacks. Loneliness strikes. On spur of moment, I just wanted to come to the Philippines and celebrate with them. But reality faced me. I'm stuck in here.

If I will given a chance to write a leter to Santa, it will be like this...

My dear Santa,

All I really need for CHristmas is the SAFETY and GOOD HEALTH of my loved ones. I know that they are always in good hands with the guideness of our Lord. May the angels stay with them as how much I wanted to be at their side. All I ask is for their HAPPINESS. I hope they will always feel my presence though I'm thousand of miles away. I  pray that your HOLY hands will extend my LOVE for them. That even though my family are separated by distance, we are always connected by our HEARTS.















Oh my dear Santa, please send my hugs and kisses to them. Whisper in their ears how much I MISS them. How much I LOVE them. They are my reasons for breathing. They are my LIFE. 

Thank you so much. You can forget about me, no worries, but please take good care of them. (^_^)

With lots of love,
 CYE

P.S.
I remember my consistent wish ever since I was a child, for my family to celebrate Christmas under one roof. I never thought I will also leave them one day. It hurts me but I have no choice. I need to go in order to pursue our dreams. Yeah! Cheer up girl! haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment