Dec 5, 2011

Sweet Escape

Photo Diary taken last November 8.


Eventhough we're dry, we look colder than Ate JEn,haha.


Chillax CYE, I know you're happy and excited.


Lurve!


Mahal, the camera is in here???She's so amaze with the fountain. :)


Daddy said get something. Ooops!


Endless fooling around in that cold water. Yaay!


Groupy Pix! Lurve!


Another one...:)

MY MU's.


What's  the use of that avaitors?? My gosh!haha!


Thank you so much for bringing us there.


Crazy Peeps. Haha.


Super Thank You.


Best Couple shot of the day.


We met some Kabayan. Hello po!

In the middle of something.haha.



Going HOME...:(




A pretty good jumpshot so far. Hooray!







Need I say more??? I know it's very late. Forgive the very lazy side of me!

Chirstmas is just around the corner. I felt ambivalent about it again. Aaw! December, please be good to me...
God Bless Everyone. (^_^)

No comments:

Post a Comment