Aug 30, 2011

Small Version

The title speaks for itself. What I'm going to share with you guys is something important about me. Yaay!

I want you to meet the small version of mine. She's Raylyn Grace Marquez. A six year old child who's been my one and only BEBE. I call her like that because she's the baby of the family. ( OOpps, not by blood, just by heart,hehe.) She's my ultimate playmate. My "alaga" for almost a year. Her parents are working the whole day so she's staying in our house. I go with her in school, wait for her and then go home. Yeah, I know what you're thinkng, I'm like her mother. I don't know but there's really something about us na tipong you can't keep us apart.



Before sleeping, we always have picture taking or question and answer portion. Toddlers ask a lot of question. Urgh!
( She can't sleep without me beside her,adik!)

 

Every afternoon, we played and tambay in front of the house.
I chose the dress she will wear. I preapare the food she'll going to eat. I make sure her school bag and assignment are complete and all done. I am her tutor before exams. I go with her in school. We watch the same shows. Sing the same song and dance like we own the floor. We sleep together every noon. I brought her with my friends. Awww! I'm such a stage mom. Mom???Haha. Assuming much.


If I go out with my firends, she'll always with us.


We always kiss in the lips, even in public,haha.
Siya ang pinakamakulit, pinkamadaldal, pinakamadaming tanong, pinakamadaming kumain na batang nakilala ko. When we fight, World War II, iyakan at walang pansinan. But after sometime, lumalambot na agad puso ko so hugs and kisses na,hehe. Just by thinking of those moment made me laugh. Happy lang.

On our way to school...

If you tell her emo, she knows. Cooperative sa mga picture taking,hehe.


I miss her a lot...:(
I've been here in Saudi for almost a year, and if there's one thing that made me want to come home, it's her. Homesickness strikes me everytime I saw a picture of her. When we talked on the phone, she always says,  " Te Cye, uwi ka na, miss na kita. " Aaaw. My heart melt and all I want was to go home, even for a day. Gosh!

I'm just thinking, I love this child that much, how much more if anak ko na talaga. Ganito siguro yung feeling. No, near like this. Hehe. Right mga mommy??

I know she not a BEBE anymore when I come home. But as promise, I'll still give her all she want. Things that she was asking me before but I can't afford. ( Actually, only child siya at spoiled, dadagdag pa ako,,hehe.) Ganun yata talaga.

That's it. If you know CYE, it's always with BEBE/ Len-Len/ Mahal/ Raylyn. I miss my family and friends. I miss the Philippines. And I miss her.

God Bless Us all. Live life to the fullest.
Eid Mubarak Saudi Arabia...(^_^)

No comments:

Post a Comment