Nov 13, 2011

Almost Paradise

I'm sorry for not blogging in a long long time. It's been a week and I felt so reluctant about it. Work is keeping me insanely busy with 8-hour workdays, scattered stuffs, and general insanity. That's another bad thing about growing up, the fact that you have to work to actually live.

Anyhoo, I'm so excited to show you where we spend our last day of vacation.The title was too obvious I know, but it was really near paradise for me. Not that I'm overreacting once again. Here, I'll show you some proofs and decide for yourself folks.

This beautiful garden with water falls will welcome you upon arrival.

Love to fool around on those green green grass. Yaay! and that was the parking lot.


Ooops! Though I'm tempted to get one, it's not allowed! Tsk!


You can see this all over the place. Lovely flowers.


Please come in...(^_^)

Very clean and organize inside the hall.

Wait guys, I want you to imagine walking. This photos are arranged respectively. From the moment I step down in the car to our own cottage. Go! Take care.

A huge space outside the hall. Weeh! In front of it was the paradise I'm talking about.


On the right side, there's a coffe shop. The employees are all Filipinos.


Oh La La. Open your eyes. Do you already saw what I'm talking about?

Oh wait, another view of the coffe shop.


There's a lot of cotteges beside the coffe shop as you can see.


Closer shot.


We're getting near the sea.



One of my favorite spot. The cute fountain. Weeeh!













Upper Left: Fishing is not allowed my friend.
Lower Left: They also have a pool for those who don't want to be expose. We know their culture.
Right: That's the lifeguard nest.


Hayy..Some people do biking. So cute.











What can you ask for?


















It was a breath of fresh air for all of us. Up to now I still felt so charmed and dazzled with the place. The white sand, the dark blue sky, the cold wind, the sun and the blue-green sea water was breathtaking and overwhelming. You will suddenly thank GOD for those beautiful creations. There are some moment that I thought I was in the Philippines because of the place and especially the freedom that we ezperienced.

The resort was full of different nationalities. And what's the best part of it? You can do whatever you want. I mean you can enjoyed every single moment that you stay there. No more judgemental look but instead sincere smiles on their faces. All are equal and happy. Lurve it!

It was a very special place here in the kingdom You can't just go there, it was a serious process. Thank's God for our Mami Doc who take good care of everything just to make us all happy. Just to make this short vacation worth it. We really owe all of this to you. We love you so much.

This was just the beginning of my story. It's not yet finish. More photos to come in my next post. Hope you'll drop by once again. We're back to the real world. Urgh!

God Bless Everyone...(^_^)

P.S.
Pacquiao once again won. Congratulations. You already! Chos!



1 comment:

  1. superlike my dear...you made it the best....keep it up...cheers!!!

    ReplyDelete