Nov 5, 2011

Best Wishes

Yey! Let me start it by saying Eid Mubarak KSA... 

It's a 4 day vacation here right now. And since I think I'm not a workaholic, I only got 2days overtime. Though it wasn't enough, I do now appreciate a day of plain rest and sleep. Good timing because I felt so tired lately.

So the other night, we are invited into a wedding celebration of Babey and Sonny. As far as I can remember, we had an informal get together with them last 2 months ago and they promised to include us in their list when the real party come along. And they actually did. Thank you so much. Best Wishes for the both of you.


They had the traditional pagsasabit ng pera...

After work, we readily prepared ourselves. When Mami Doc tells us 10pm, no more buts anymore, we need to go down right away. It took us maybe an hour to finally arrived at the venue. I almost fell asleep on the way. Just kiddin.

Al-Rai Angels with the Newly Wed

Eat. Eat. Eat.


We super enjoyed the night. We got to dance like we own the floor once again. I'm not used to it but if the people around you are so happy to be with, you'll got carried away . I just go with the flow and just gave myself some break. Yeah!


I don't forgot to took a photo of the place for you. The venue is at Al-Jazira Rest. It was our first time there. A private hall with a nice pool and a huge garden in it. Here take a look at it.


And speaking of a photo vomit once again folks, here it goes again. I know it's been a routine in this blog but what can you expect in me. Please bear with the one who wrote this. (^_^)

I love being with them. Puro Kautuan lang.
The MU's at the mirror...:)
This is my favorite pictures for the night. The mirror and the lights compliment the people in it. Or I would love to believe so. Forgive Me. You know when you eat at Mc Donalds and there's a cute photos of friends at the corner? I always fancy having a photo like that. And when i saw this, I decided that I'll put this in my own branch of McDo someday. ( Ahem! Another wishful thinking. Urgh!)


Last but not the least, this wouldn't happen if these important people isn't around. We owe this freedom and happiness to them. We love you so much.

Mami Doc and Kuya Jun with the Newly Wed.


Mami Doc and her bestfriend, Doc Zeny with their husbands. Sweet!

Mr. Sunrise welcomed us at home. We felt so exhausted but no complaints, it was another night to remember. We are so lucky that we got the chance to have a bit of freedom like this. I know it's extraordinary here in the kingdom.

To the newly wed, I wish them good health and more babies to come. May they spent their whole lives together. May you both get strength with each other . I'll pray that you'll both grow old together. Thank you very much.

Happy Eid to all our Muslim brothers and sisters...
And to all of the OFW's here, may we enjoy this short vacation. Yeah!

May the Lord God bless us always...
Keep safe and sound everyone. (^_^)

No comments:

Post a Comment