Nov 8, 2011

Under the Moonlight

 I so love holidays. I love it when you don't need to get up so early. When you're just being a bum the whole day. How I enjoy just fooling around with the people who are close to my heart. How it makes me happy when there is no work to do, no toxic patients, no irritating knocks on the door and a lot more. Oh how I loooove day-offs.

And since I had mentioned on my last post that it's vacation here right now, two days ago we went to a dinner party at Tita Mareng's house. We arrived after lunch and help her prepare all the foods and everything.

Oh wait, I'm so much inlove with sunsets. So when I saw it yesterday, I immediately took a photo of it. This was a rare moment for me  now becauce when Mr. Sun is saying goodbye, I'm always inside the dispensary, working, AAAw! It always give me a sense of peacefulness and realization of how good life is. Haay. Thank you for all the blessings my Dear Lord.


When will I see you again???
We stayed on their roof top.The ambiance was so peaceful that time. An arabian style dinner, huge tents, adorable music, and a lot of mouthwatering foods. Of course, my favorite was that we can easily saw those lovely stars and the moon. The rest of the group arrived late. Thanks GOD because we are almost finished when they came. And all together, we instantly grabbed something to eat.


Mami Doc and the rest of the group.





I really do give space for those yummy tiliapa. namiss ko!


I want you to meet Tita Mareng, the one wearing yellow blouse, shes the host for the dinner.







Though I know you're already getting used to our craziness, let me add proofs once again. I just enjoyed being a kid sometimes. Maybe one day I am not allowed to do things like this anymore, so why not abused it now. Haha.





Let me also introduce to you our very cute little angel here in the Kingdom. We call her Baby liit. She's the niece of Mami Doc and the daughter of Ate Cleng and Kuya Pat. Isn't she so adorable, right???





I was so tired with the preparation itself but it's worthwhile. I felt so high dancing and playing under the beautiful moonlight. It's mesmerizing, really. How I miss sitting outside our house with my family and just talking about anything. It just make me miss home more. Urgh!

I came from another paradise just today. I'll tell you about it  when I started to get my strength back. I felt sick but extremely happy. Vacation is now over. And it only means one thing, back to work tomorrow. Aaw!

God Bless Everyone...
Be safe please.(^_^)

No comments:

Post a Comment