Jul 14, 2011

Can't Take My Eyes Off You

Last night, after work we went to shop again. I’m really excited because I felt it’s payback time. It’s like all my stress for the whole month will just fade away in few hours. Yaay! I want to do this more often but unfortunately, I’m here at Saudi Arabia, and  I have to understand that it's the way it is here . Urgh! Hate it.Oops!

We went straight to H&M (our fave store) and ransacked it literally. It was always full of sale stuffs and you’ll really be confused on which item to grab.  I’ll tell you later what I saw and bought there. We also did some window shoppping a bit. A friend of mine asked me to go with her in Nine West. While she’s busy doing her thing, I did took some photos.
This is gonna be one heck of a photo heavy post but I hope you all enjoy.

I love the red one. Superb!


There's a lot of shoes you can choose from. All were sale.



Isn't she lovely??? So posh!



I am not really lady-like but this is one of my dream shoes. It should be like this. Haay. I'll have you someday.









Sorry i have to include this. This is my blog.haha.

Here’s what H&M had to offer last night. I just took a few photos of my favorite stuff because I’m  afraid someone might caught me doing it. Haha.


Hyped! The shoes are fab. Many items are in SALE. It makes us anxious.Lol.
 
Bags are kinda expensive. I have to save money first.Lol.



Nowadays, feathers accesories were so in. They are so cute, right?! It's not cheap so I need to ignore it for now.

On my last post I promised to always have a gift from H&M for myself. Here's my new babies again. When you start working, it felt good that slowly you can now buy the things that you just wish for before. Somehow it will help you to strive more, to do good and to give your best in whatever work you have.

 
I'm addicted to accesories. I like this two plus it's on sale.Lol.

Upon seeing it, I fell in love immediately, so I closed my eyes and grabbed it.


A beige top and a blue printed skirt. I don't know if I can give justice upon wearing it. Bahala na.haha..
We came home at around 2am. My gosh. I was literally so exhausted and drained but I'm happy. And that what's matter, right?!

 Just want to share that it's so damn hot here right now. It's already summer and it's taking all my strength. Spare us Mr. Sun, why it should be like this?! It's like AC is not working anymore,haha. I miss those cold nights, hope to have it soon which is impossible because it's around October I guess. Yaay!

If you read until here, I thank you. You understand my non-sense kadaldalan. I want to give you a big hug but through my prayers na lang. Take Care everyone.

God Bless You all.(^_^)

No comments:

Post a Comment