Jul 13, 2011

I ♥ BEYONCE

I know that the title is too obvious already. I'm such a huge fan of BEYONCE. Period. Ever since. She's a complete package. I am always captivated by her voice. It's like she's putting you in a spell everytime she performed. Do I overact already?? I know everyone will agree with what I am saying, right?!

Anyhoo, I want to share to you the following videos which I think you'll fall in love more with Beyonce. I'm quite sure.Lol.

This first video is her way of offering her fans a rare glimpse into her private life and the artistic journey she took over the past year, while preparing the release of her new album, '4.' This is a half-hour documentary so you better relax there and watch it.


This is the official video of Who Ran The World (Girls).




Her performance in Billboard Award 2011. She received the Billboard Millenium Award.(Whoah!) She do deserved it.



Hope you enjoy watching her just like the way I do. I'm always mesmerized and fascinated by her. My gosh! I do love her to bits. And before I go, want to share with you what she said that strike me most, "I'm learning to drown out the noise. I only have to follow my heart. I run my world."

She's an inspiration.

I'm praying that all are well and safe.
God Bless You guys..

No comments:

Post a Comment