Jul 22, 2011

Last Song Syndrome

What´s a better way to wake up in the morning than a bucket full of sunshine? It's my fave day of the week, T.G.I.F. I'm allowed to woke up a little bit late because work is in the afternoon. Unlike other days, I felt like crying everytime I need to take bath so early. Urgh! ( But I love my work, no doubt!)

However, lately I've been listening to some songs over and over and never get tired of it. Literally, I'm just repeating it, on my phone during work and here in my lappy upon arriving home.

I want to share to you my Five Favorite Songs at the moment.

Top 5 : Need You Now by Lady Antebellum


Top 4: Thank You for the Broken Heart by J. Rice


Top 3: Terrified by Katharine McPhee


Top 2: Price Tag by Jessie J ft. BoB


Top 1: Collide by Howie Day


I always have Last Song Syndrome because of this songs. Love 'em. I felt I'm in another world everytime I close my eyes and listened to them. I'm over reacting!kill Me!Lol.

I want to know what's yours too. Don't  hesitate it to share it with me.

Have a blessed weekend everyone. 
God Bless You all...


No comments:

Post a Comment